Sunday, May 22, 2011

Quick thank-you card.

     I needed to make a quick thank-you card for a secretary at Church. I needed her to do something for me and waited until the last minute to ask >.< She was great, so I thought a thanks was in order. I was pressed for time and the stamping isn't great, though it's my 3rd or 4th try. Since it's late, I'm going with this one, knowing that she will be thrilled that someone said thank-you at all. So steal the idea if you like, just stamp neater ;- ) (Kind of embarrassed to post this actually.)  All the stamps are from Inkadinkado.


     I had better placement in other tries, but the Thank You stamp was on the block crooked or twisted in some way. Kind of weird. Sometimes getting a card to people is more important than, spending so much time on each card that you don't get some cards made at all. There are so many people that I would love to send thank-yous to or thinking about you, but I can barely keep up with birthdays and anniversaries. I've decided to try to make some quick and simple ones for these times and save the more labor intensive ones for the special occasions.

     I'm going to be out of town for awhile, so I won't have any posts until I get back. Then I'll have to kick things into gear, because I still have those graduations to do, plus June birthdays and such. Oh, yeah and a puppy to train soon after that ;- 0 Time marches on! Hope you are enjoying a wonderful weekend and have a beautiful week ahead. Hugs.... debbie

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I think I have those stamps and did something similar to what you did, but I think your colors and designs are much lovelier. Fun summer colors.