Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Mini Luminary.

     Today's post is going to be short. I said I'd try to post the make and take from Archiver, so that's what I want to post. Plus, I also have a link to another blog, where I saw a great up-cycle idea today. Most of my day didn't go as planned. Today was the day for my husband's colonoscopy and it led to another doctor and a trip to the hospital for further tests, in preparation for an unexpected surgery, scheduled for later this month. So, as I mentioned in an earlier post, get those screening colonoscopies!

Here is the make and take from Archiver. It used the Martha Stewart Punch All Over the Page and MS Scoreboard. I thought the paper was neat, but didn't get the info on whose it was, sorry. If I was paying better attention and not just following instructions like the sheep I am, I would of had the front go to the back instead of the other way around so the back edge didn't show in the front. You can click on the photos to make them larger.



     My find today, came from Diane at Capadia Design. Here is what she made.


And this is what she made them from. 


     OK, from the lids plus vellum and some embellishments, but I thought it was very creative.  Get all of the details from her post here.

     Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment so that I know you were here. I really appreciate them. Have a Blessed day!

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I've thrown alway 5 of these but have 2 on hand...I'm headed to the link...thanks so much.