Monday, January 3, 2011

First post, a new adventure.

Well, this should be interesting, at least for me. I am amazed at how prolific so many people who have blogs can be. While I don't expect to be able to spend that much time on this hobby, it's something to work up towards. I hope to include here all different aspects of my life, as well as my cards, hopefully without being too boring. This may spark some creativity in some people or may just be a monologue to myself. Anyway, I've decided to give blogging a go. Something new for the New Year. I do have some card goals lined up. I need to make a set of simple mixed cards for our Youth Director at Church for her to send to volunteers and others as the need arises to encourage them. This is actually, sort of, a belated Christmas present. Which means I should probably start Valentines pretty soon too! I'm usually finishing things up just as I need to send them out, hopefully not a day late ;- ) Well, enough for now. We still have friends to celebrate Christmas with before my son goes back to college. First post under my belt. HA!

No comments: