Monday, March 28, 2011

Bunny hopping for the guys.

     Well, I finished the card for the male college students on my list.  I basically just changed the colors on the front and used a different paper on the inside.



   Compare to the card for the gals from last post.




     If you hadn't read the earlier post, the pockets are for packets of Fun Dip. I've known these students since at least kindergarten. Most of them went to grammar school with my son.

     I thought I'd show you the background paper I made,  since you can't really see it with the images on the card. It's a great idea when you need paper and plain colored paper just won't do. Info in previous post (the boy's is gold perfect pearls however.)




     I've finished them all, up to the point of the water coloring. I have to mention that these Bugaboo bunnies are very mischievous. My husband cut out the bunnies (I was tired of cutting out black rectangles myself) and by the time he got upstairs to my craft room, 14 of the bunnies had disappeared. I know I had cut and scored all of the card bases ahead of time, so I could just assemble them all and when the time came, 5 bases were missing. I had the 2 1/2 inches of cardstock that was cut off of them, but they were nowhere to be found. <.< Very suspicious. I wonder were the bunnies put the cardstock and what they plan on doing with it?  Here is a photo of all of the finished cards together.



     Again, a special thanks goes to Creating in Carolina for the original idea. Today she has another cute card on her blog and a free jelly bean svg.  I'd also like to mention that Letraset is having a give-away, where you can win all 3 Promarker blending sets. Check out the details at this  Going Buggy post. Enfys always has some great inspiration on her blog too.

     Thanks for stopping by. Please, leave a comment if you have time. They really mean a lot. Have a week filled with joy and creativity!

3 comments:

SannaS said...

fabulous cards!!! love all the little bunnies!!! =)
hugs, SannaS

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Debbie.
Thank you so much for calling in and leaving such kind comments, I hope we become virtual friends through our love of this craft. I have become a follower, Love your bunnies!!!!
Smiles:)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OMGosh...bunnies everywhere....I love what you did! Now, do I go back and make some like yours....I like all the bunnies. Wonderful husband you have to to cut the bunnies....mine is a great husband but he would be the first to say that's he's all thumbs.

I LOVE the bacground bunny paper.