Monday, March 14, 2011

Learning Delights Dollar Days Starts March 15th!

     Dollar Days start tomorrow!  All fonts, doodlebats, graphics, clipart, alphabets, and paper packs will only be $1.  All SVG's will be $2.  Mini albums will be $3. 

1) Over $40 in FREE PRODUCT with new account sign up.  They have now added SVG's to the new account product.  If you already have a an account, you will find the new product available in your library. 

2) 9 Free Fonts are available to everyone who signs up for the newsletter

3) $5 off if you refer a friend who signs up for the newsletter.  You'll both receive a $5 coupon good on any purchase of $15 or more.

4) Monthly freebies.  This month's freebies are the Modern Miss Alphabet (available through Try Me Now Tool) and the Fancy That Digital Paper Pack.


I use these fonts all the time on my cards and when I have to make flyers. I love them. The truth is, I often wait for this sale. I haven't tried the SVG's, but this is the first dollar sale since they started having SVG's. It's a great time to buy, so check it out. Just click the link on the bar on the right side of my blog.

No comments: