Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Don't forget the fonts!

     Sorry, no card today, but I did get over to Lettering Delights. I knew they had a few fonts that would match a vacation we have planned to a vacation spot in Florida. ;- ) One has letters with balloons and mouse ears. You know where I'm talking. There is one titled after the most famous character and one after his creator's first name. I figured I could use them to scrapbook our trip and now was the time to buy with the Dollar Days Sale going on. I also picked up a gold metallic version that is actually .png files and really beautiful. So be sure to check them out, they have a lot of great graphics too. I am addicted to fonts, use them all the time inside my cards and they give you a lot of freebies just for signing up, for their free newsletter. You can click on my affiliate button on the right, to go directly there.

Some examples!

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Thanks for the comment....I don't know how to spell Inendendo...whatever!!!! I jumped on a bunch of dollar days seals at LD....I rarely use all the neat fonts....what you say makes me rethink and try some...thanks