Sunday, April 17, 2011

2nd of 3 designs of altered items.

     Today's post, as you can tell from the title, isn't a card, but the next of 3 designs of of altered items. I made 2 items for my friend's daughters for Christmas and promised the final item for Easter. I showed the first design on my post here. This one is the same item, a junior legal pad, only I used paper from DCWV's Linen Closet's 8x8 pad and also, Bazzil's Swimming Pool.  I really like Linen Closet. The font is from Cricut's Storybook Cartridge.


     Below are the other items in the set, that I made for Christmas. Sorry, that the photo isn't very good, but I forgot to take a photo (well, I finished them just before we left to go there) and my DH took one there after the gifts were opened, with his cell phone.



     These are a Post-it note holder and a calendar that I found at Michael's for a $1 and recovered, as well as I pen that I matched to the set. The calendar was actually very attractive inside. It was nicer, than some more expensive ones, I found at office supply stores. The lighter blue papers are the same color as the paper in the accent on the "C", that's how bad the photo is ;- )

     Hope you had a great Palm Sunday. We had some snow and ice balls yesterday, YUK! And some areas are going to see snow tonight >.< , but it won't last. It was 50 and sunny today. I am tired of it though and wish the real spring would please stand up! Thanks for stopping by and sharing a few moments with me. As always, your comments are greatly appreciated. Have a wonderful week. 

No comments: